INCLUSIVE+ – ”Inclusive & Practical Assessment Tools for Guidance Practitioners” is a strategic project gathering five partners from five different countries trying to enhance low skilled people labor market integration by improving and extending the existent support tools for intermediary professionals. The partnership believes that in order to design a targeted path for up-skilling low qualified, it is absolutely necessary to start with appropriate assessment methods.
The project is lead by Fundación Coremsa – Spain.
Partners are: INOVA CONSULTANCY LTD – UK; CESIE – Italy; Association of Consultants and Experts on Social Economy Romania (ACE-ES Romania); EUROPERSONAL& SERVIS s.r.o. – Slovakia.
The project will provide inclusive and practical tools to help intermediary professional identify their clients attitudes, skills and competences as a first step for a tailored, more empathic and efficient approach to recruiting and counselling. The project will not only produce useful assessment tools for profiling low skilled/low qualified but will also complement intermediary professionals with Coaching Circles Training Methodology, a new method to collaborate, share and cascade acquired skills-set and competences.
The project has been drafted taking into account the following needs:
– Need of low skilled/qualified people to adapt to the changing requirements of the labor market and highly competitive economy
– Need to qualify, update and up-skill their competences that are indispensable to improve their labour market integration as well as increase their productivity and human capital and satisfy their individual education and training needs
– Need to improve low skilled people articulate attitudes, skills and knowledge to improve their skills set
– Need to help them reflect on their skill set and change their perspective towards learning, training and working
– Need to improve the counseling and training methodologies by using new, individualized and emphatic approaches
– Need to improve the skills and competences of professionals dealing with low qualified clients: career advisors, recruiters, etc.help low skilled people articulate attitudes, skills and knowledge to improve
Inclusive+ will produce the following outcomes i) Competence Assessment Cards for Low Skilled Adult Workers; ii) Carrer CirclesTM Programme Training for Facilitators; iii) Facilitators Guide will be presented to a wide audience in each participating country (ES, RO, UK, IT and SK).
Both, intermediary professionals and low skilled adults will benefit from this project by participating in the foreseen training activities. Each participating organisation will organise the training activity with at least 5 participants. Overall, the project will benefit at least 25 career advisors/guidance professionals/recruiters as they will directly participate in the project activities, namely i) piloting the use of the competence assessment cards for low skilled adults, ii) CareerCircles Training programme for Intermediary Professionals and iii) Facilitators Guide.
5 multiplier events will be organised during the project life cycle to involve all interested parts (organisations and agencies that deal with unemployed, guidance professionals, adult trainers, etc.) and relevant stakeholders at local, regional and national level.